Today, The Daily Infographic has published information about the new economic bubble – students loans. It highlights the skyrocketing cost of higher education, the replacement of grants/scholarships with student loans, and the decline in value of a college education. It’s a very interesting and disturbing read.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Too Many Ed Tech Terms? Check out this Cheat Sheet!
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Digital Roman Archaeology
- PBS News Hour Launches 2013 Zeitgeist Competition
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Infographic: Digital Citizenship
- About Me
- @Mollitude @TheMarySue seems like I need to follow it!! 2 hours ago
- Too Many Ed Tech Terms? Check out this Cheat Sheet!: wp.me/p1sK0W-P5 #edtech 11 hours ago
- The Story Behind the First Ransom Note in American History blogs.smithsonianmag.com/history/2013/1… via @SmithsonianMag #history 11 hours ago
- @BrentSpiner @levarburton I think you two need to revive Lethal Weapon. "I'm too old for this..." 11 hours ago
- Creating a Custom Reading Experience with Mobile Devices edut.to/18wvq32 via @edutopia @brholland #edtech #mlearning 11 hours ago