Today, The Daily Infographic has published information about the new economic bubble – students loans. It highlights the skyrocketing cost of higher education, the replacement of grants/scholarships with student loans, and the decline in value of a college education. It’s a very interesting and disturbing read.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Using Evernote for Research
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- Midterm Elections - Get out and vote!
- RT @CPCOTweet: Pedagogy is the driver, technology is the accelerator. #leadCPCO #edtech #cpchat #education http://t.co/1wVIOP0GdJ 7 hours ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Teachers really, really want an apology from Time magazine huff.to/1tmvwZ0 7 hours ago
- @gephillip that one generated a lot of discussion. It's an important topic that no one really addresses. Crazy making at times! 14 hours ago
- @gephillip @KQED Thanks! Which one? 15 hours ago
- RT @brholland: I didn't know that Overdrive works on Computers! freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/rent-e… thanks @TeacherJenCarey #ettipad #1to1techat #isedch… 1 day ago