Today, The Daily Infographic has published information about the new economic bubble – students loans. It highlights the skyrocketing cost of higher education, the replacement of grants/scholarships with student loans, and the decline in value of a college education. It’s a very interesting and disturbing read.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Student Documentaries in History Class
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- When Students Get Creative with Tech Tools, Teachers Focus on Skills
- Khan Academy Now on iTunes U
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Infographic on Creative Commons - What Can You Use? How do You Cite?
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- iPad Summit Keynote Day 2: Ruben Puentedura
- placed an order in store with @TMobile can't give me info on their site. Called help desk. they told me to go to the store to get help. 15 hours ago
- @MilestoneDocs No doubt they will also be top quality! 17 hours ago
- @MilestoneDocs thanks, these are great. Wish you guys had some for non-AP (those learning DBQ). 17 hours ago
- RT @johncroftnorton: A little or a lot! The #CEM14 folks have rounded up all the ways you can get involved with Connected Educator Month ht… 19 hours ago