Today I would like to highlight Open Yale Courses on iTunes U. iTunes U is a collection of academic resources for both secondary and post-secondary schools around the world. The Open Yale Courses includes introductory classes on subjects from philosophy to astronomy. All courses are free, downloadable, and playable on your Mac or PC via iTunes or on your iOS device.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Protecting Student Data & Privacy Online - TrustE, COPPA Compliant
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- "The Neuroscience of Teaching and Learning" - David Eagleman
- Unearthing the Hidden Tunnels of WWI
- Our Favorite Digital Citizenship Bloggers to Follow in 2014 | Common Sense Media commonsensemedia.org/educators/blog… #edtech #digcit 1 day ago
- Protecting Student Data & Privacy Online - TrustE, COPPA Compliant: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yl #edtech #edchat 1 day ago
- Why The Digital Humanities Matter edudemic.com/digital-humani… via @edudemic #edtech #edchat #humanities 1 day ago
- @janercooper @lookforsun week... ends...? What is this of which you speak? 1 day ago