Today I would like to highlight Open Yale Courses on iTunes U. iTunes U is a collection of academic resources for both secondary and post-secondary schools around the world. The Open Yale Courses includes introductory classes on subjects from philosophy to astronomy. All courses are free, downloadable, and playable on your Mac or PC via iTunes or on your iOS device.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!
- Getty Museum Adds Another 77,000 Images to its Open Content Archive - Open Culture
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Google Street View Lets Users Become Virtual Timer Travelers
- Student Documentaries in History Class
- Marilyn Monroe - 49 Years Later, the Death of an Icon
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yu #edtech #gafe #google 6 minutes ago
- Getty Museum Adds Another 77,000 Images to its Open Content Archive - Open Culture: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yz #arthistory #archaeology #history 6 minutes ago
- @uwomrk @sjgorman That's a great suggestion Mark! I would love it if you would leave that as a comment on the blog so that I can credit you! 6 hours ago