Theoi.com is a great, free online resource for Greek mythology in literature and art. Theoi (the plural of the Greek Theos, meaning God) categorizes all Greek deities, stories, art galleries, and classical texts. If you have a passing interest or doing research, it’s a great resource!
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Google Drive & Research Essays: Monitoring the Writing Process
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- NAIS - Going All In: The Ins & Outs of Creating a Digital Curriculum
- Smithsonian Tells the Story Behind Famous Photograph: Lunch Atop A Skyscraper
- My Resume and Portfolio
- Combating Plagiarism on the Digital Frontier
- Google Tools Launches Thematic National Geographic Maps
- @JoeStreck it's because I'm a terrible person. I actually got slammed. Sorry!! 5 hours ago
- Back in Miami! 5 hours ago
- RT @amyburvall: @EdTechWomen Your own. Personal. Portrait. >>my takeaway museum from #sxswedu14 #sxswedu @teachingdaisy @SehreenTech http:/… 5 hours ago
- @peoplegogy sure think. drop me an email jcarey (at) ransomeverglades (dot) org 6 hours ago
- RT @Gilder_Lehrman: Take a look! Our Civil War 150 Exhibit (made possible by @NEHgov) Comes to RI State House: bit.ly/NYQBXp 8 hours ago