Today is the 204th birthday of President Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln is one of America’s most celebrated Presidents, having served during the Union’s darkest time – the Civil War. His problematic tenure in office saw the United States nearly torn apart, the abolition of slavery, and the beginnings of our reunification. His assassination at Ford’s Theatre in April 1865 ensured he would not live to see the survival of his beloved country.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why App Smash?
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Using Evernote for Research
- @iamDrWill Tech Conferences, Webinars, Summer Reading? I'm trying to do some iPad workshops for movies so ppl can practice w/ vacay pics! 5 hours ago
- @mr_casal @iPadWells @mrlosik @TechMinock This is awesome! Definitely interested in your update! 5 hours ago
- @iamDrWill Let's brainstorm. Perhaps something like "avoiding burnout" or "prepping for summer PD"? 5 hours ago
- @iamDrWill It was a privilege to participate! I look forward to doing it again! 5 hours ago
- Why App Smash? via @iPadWells wp.me/p1sK0W-Yn #edtech #ettipad #ipaded 5 hours ago