Today is the 204th birthday of President Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln is one of America’s most celebrated Presidents, having served during the Union’s darkest time – the Civil War. His problematic tenure in office saw the United States nearly torn apart, the abolition of slavery, and the beginnings of our reunification. His assassination at Ford’s Theatre in April 1865 ensured he would not live to see the survival of his beloved country.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating a Culture of Positive Digital Citizenship
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Why we went Google Apps for Education
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Student Documentaries in History Class
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- Online Harassment is Pervasive, can we Tackle it Effectively?
- Add custom features to Google Forms with Add-ons | Google Gooru thegooru.com/add-custom-fea… via @thegooglegooru #edtech #gafe 40 minutes ago
- Preparing a Child to Own a Mobile Phone — But Not Always Use It nyti.ms/1z4wKLH via @NYTMotherlode #edtech #edchat 49 minutes ago
- RT @jedikermit: Du klopfst aber Sprueche. Punk. ~ You talk big. Punk. #GermanPhraseoftheDay 2 hours ago
- RT @EdTechTeacher21: Weekly Resources from the EdTech Conference Circuit. Slides, articles, webinars and more! wp.me/p4U2RY-1Da 3 hours ago
- RT @PLPNetwork: Get to know our 2014 Themes: Leadership for Change led by @isteconnects - free webinars, Twitter chats, more http://t.co/aK… 3 hours ago