Today is the 204th birthday of President Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln is one of America’s most celebrated Presidents, having served during the Union’s darkest time – the Civil War. His problematic tenure in office saw the United States nearly torn apart, the abolition of slavery, and the beginnings of our reunification. His assassination at Ford’s Theatre in April 1865 ensured he would not live to see the survival of his beloved country.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Walk the Ocean Floor with Google Maps Street View
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- 5 Ways to use Google Presentations NOT as Presentations
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- 10 Things Every Teacher Should be able to do on Google Docs
- Can you use this picture?
- National Archives Making Thousands of Images Available via Wikimedia Commons
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- National Archives Making Thousands of Images Available via Wikimedia Commons: wp.me/p1sK0W-11Y #edtech #sschat 4 hours ago
- Google plans YouTube clean-up, ready for kid customers: wp.me/p1sK0W-11Z #edtech #gafe 6 hours ago
- Top 10 Skills We Wish Were Taught in School, But Usually Aren't lifehacker.com/top-10-skills-… #edchat 8 hours ago
- RT @tonyvincent: Photo Sphere Camera from Google is now available on iOS. Create 360° interactive images, just like Street View: http://t.c… 8 hours ago