eSchoolNews has listed its top 10 educational apps for Apple and Android devices for 2013. The applications range across K-University, free to paid, Humanities to Math & Science. It’s a comprehensive list of useful apps to play with this summer! Check out this year’s list here. You can see the list from 2012 here.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Creating a Culture of Positive Digital Citizenship
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Why we went Google Apps for Education
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Student Documentaries in History Class
- Khan Academy Now on iTunes U
- Online Harassment is Pervasive, can we Tackle it Effectively?
- Add custom features to Google Forms with Add-ons | Google Gooru thegooru.com/add-custom-fea… via @thegooglegooru #edtech #gafe 22 hours ago
- Preparing a Child to Own a Mobile Phone — But Not Always Use It nyti.ms/1z4wKLH via @NYTMotherlode #edtech #edchat 22 hours ago
- RT @jedikermit: Du klopfst aber Sprueche. Punk. ~ You talk big. Punk. #GermanPhraseoftheDay 1 day ago
- RT @EdTechTeacher21: Weekly Resources from the EdTech Conference Circuit. Slides, articles, webinars and more! wp.me/p4U2RY-1Da 1 day ago
- RT @PLPNetwork: Get to know our 2014 Themes: Leadership for Change led by @isteconnects - free webinars, Twitter chats, more http://t.co/aK… 1 day ago