Google has recently released Google Treks. The new Treks feature allows the panoramic view that people have enjoyed in Google Maps Street View for sites that are more challenging to reach, such as the Grand Canyon or Everest. Google already has a great repository of locations and is in the process of adding more. This is a great resource of educators to explore virtual field trips, mapping, geography, ecology, marine science, and more!
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- How the Stair Master Made me Socially Awkward - or was it Facebook?
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Digital Portfolios & College Admissions
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- My Resume and Portfolio
- Using Evernote for Research
- Google Drive: A Better Method for Giving Student Feedback
- RT @CoolestColleges: University of Miami http://t.co/XBmvDSydmR 15 hours ago
- Should Schools Teach Social Media Skills? | MindShift blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2013… via @MindShiftKQED #edtech #edchat 17 hours ago
- RT @SAISnews: Read SAIS' list of top blogs from network schools: tinyurl.com/n6sdbkf @TheFirstAcademy @TeacherJenCarey @DarlingtonTiger … 19 hours ago
- Google News for finding primary sources. Sweet! wp.me/p3xCJ-4Dt #history #edtech 19 hours ago