Starting November 11, Google will begin using personal endorsement and reviews from individuals along with their image in its ads. To learn more about what this means, read the article by CNN. Users can opt even via the “Google Profiles – Shared Endorsements” page.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Top 10 Archaeological Discoveries of 2013
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Google Drive: A Better Method for Giving Student Feedback
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- 12 Days of Gifts on the iTunes Store!
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- How to Find License Free Content for School Projects
- 5 Great Live Blogging Tips For Teachers edudemic.com/live-blogging-… via @edudemic #edtech 3 hours ago
- Google Sheets overhaul includes Offline Editing, Speed Improvements & Major Feature Addis googlegooru.com/google-sheets-… via @thegooglegooru #gafe 6 hours ago
- @mosspike @stephanierusen Absolutely! Send me the details! 6 hours ago
- @ptaylorsjr Thanks for sharing Phil. I hope you will share your thoughts, reactions, and experiences on the post! 7 hours ago
- @robert_schuetz Thanks Robert. I hope you will share your own thoughts and experiences as well! 7 hours ago