Check out this great infographic that links social media use and connectivity to greater productivity. This is especially relevant as it’s Connected Educator Month.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Digital Roman Archaeology
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Too Many Ed Tech Terms? Check out this Cheat Sheet!
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- Google Search Tips Infographic
- Google Drive: A Better Method for Giving Student Feedback
- @edtechschools @AmplifiedIT absolutely! You can contact me on my blog indianajen.com 2 hours ago
- Free Technology for Teachers: Have You Looked At Google Lit Trips Lately? freetech4teachers.com/2013/12/have-y… #edtech 1 day ago
- @BrentSpiner I wish. Do your show in Miami and I'll be there! 1 day ago
- @MattAndersonUT Thanks Matt for the #FF!! 1 day ago