- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Why we went Google Apps for Education
- Robots, iPads, and museums. Oh my!
- Using Evernote for Research
- Student Documentaries in History Class
- RT @brholland: I didn't know that Overdrive works on Computers! freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/rent-e… thanks @TeacherJenCarey #ettipad #1to1techat #isedch… 16 hours ago
- Visualizing Emancipation - An Interactive Map for U.S. History Students freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/visual… #sschat 18 hours ago
- Demystifying the MOOC nyti.ms/1u6MYCL #edtech #edchat #mooc 22 hours ago
- @Firstladyoflove just FYI that shows your facebook profile name. Beware the influx of weirdos wanting to friends you ;) 1 day ago
This entry was posted in Apple, Education, Educational Resources, Educational Technology, Technology and tagged Apple, apple bookstore, Book, e-book, eBook, Ed Tech, Education, educational resource, Educational Technology, electronic book, free educational resource, ibook, ibook bookstore, Technology. Bookmark the permalink.