This is the end of Digital Citizenship Week. Edutopia, one of the best resources for educational technology, has gathered an excellent repository of resources, stories, and lesson plans to help you and your students become positive digital citizens. The topics they cover include: internet safety, cyberbullying, digital responsibility, media & digital literacy, and more! Check out their full list here.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!
- Getty Museum Adds Another 77,000 Images to its Open Content Archive - Open Culture
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Marilyn Monroe - 49 Years Later, the Death of an Icon
- Unearthing the Hidden Tunnels of WWI
- Fourth quarter!! #miami #miamiheat #heat #theheat #nba @ AmericanAirlines Arena instagram.com/p/nJ0hksBRkq/ 8 hours ago
- @sjgorman thanks Sue!! 9 hours ago
- Leeeebbbbrroooooon Jaaaaammmmess!! #miami #heat #miamiheat #nba @ AmericanAirlines Arena instagram.com/p/nJoO-MBRjx/ 9 hours ago
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yu #edtech #gafe 14 hours ago
- Getty Museum Adds Another 77,000 Images to its Open Content Archive - Open Culture: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yz #arthistory #history #archaeology 14 hours ago