This is the end of Digital Citizenship Week. Edutopia, one of the best resources for educational technology, has gathered an excellent repository of resources, stories, and lesson plans to help you and your students become positive digital citizens. The topics they cover include: internet safety, cyberbullying, digital responsibility, media & digital literacy, and more! Check out their full list here.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Smithsonian Tells the Story Behind Famous Photograph: Lunch Atop A Skyscraper
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?
- Google Tools Launches Thematic National Geographic Maps
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- iLessons (on the iPad) for Higher Order Thinking Skills
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- The Secrets of Ancient Rome's Buildings (via @Sciam)
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices: wp.me/p1sK0W-X4 #edtech #ipaded #mlearning 6 hours ago
- @gregkulowiec just keep@the T-Rex cartoons coming!! 6 hours ago
- @TylerRuinsRadio Not a cigar smoker? Give in to the peer pressure. All of the cool kids do it! 12 hours ago
- @AfterDisaster @mikecarano @TylerRuinsRadio @AndersonCowan Let me know if u like the cigars & I'll send more. You can only get in my hood! 13 hours ago
- The History 2.0 Classroom: Real World X iPads...and Tangible Play kulowiectech.blogspot.com/2014/03/real-w… #edtech #mlearning #ipaded 15 hours ago