While American children fear a stocking full of coal, German children learn to behave to avoid being snatched and eaten by Krampus! Featured on German “Krampus Cards,” Krampuskarten, he frightens young children into behaving during the Yule season.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Unearthing the Hidden Tunnels of WWI
- Why & How to Green Screen in Class
- Protecting Student Data & Privacy Online - TrustE, COPPA Compliant
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- Using Evernote for Research
- Our Favorite Digital Citizenship Bloggers to Follow in 2014 | Common Sense Media commonsensemedia.org/educators/blog… #edtech #digcit 3 hours ago
- Protecting Student Data & Privacy Online - TrustE, COPPA Compliant: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yl #edtech #edchat 3 hours ago
- Why The Digital Humanities Matter edudemic.com/digital-humani… via @edudemic #edtech #edchat #humanities 8 hours ago
- @janercooper @lookforsun week... ends...? What is this of which you speak? 9 hours ago