While American children fear a stocking full of coal, German children learn to behave to avoid being snatched and eaten by Krampus! Featured on German “Krampus Cards,” Krampuskarten, he frightens young children into behaving during the Yule season.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things Every Teacher Should be able to do on Google Docs
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- iPads in the 21st Century: It's Not About the Apps!
- 5 Great Tech Tools to Prep for the School Year
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Infographic: The Evolution of the College Degree
- Using Evernote for Research
- Cup Used by Perikles found in grave in North Athens feedly.com/e/pIV2Lo4K #history #classics 2 hours ago
- @KellyByrne323 @JudyArzt Glad you guys found it helpful! 4 hours ago
- @shanpoulsen Hope you found some of these tips useful! I will be presenting on this @MiamiDevice this November! 8 hours ago
- RT @shanpoulsen: iPads in the 21st Century: It's Not About the Apps!: wp.me/p1sK0W-U8 via @TeacherJenCarey Excellent Article! 8 hours ago