While American children fear a stocking full of coal, German children learn to behave to avoid being snatched and eaten by Krampus! Featured on German “Krampus Cards,” Krampuskarten, he frightens young children into behaving during the Yule season.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why We Went Google Apps
- Realities of and Solutions to Plagiarism - Infographic
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Should I go to Grad School?
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Evaluating Online Sources - Applying the CRAAP Test
- Google Sites for ePortfolios
- @loveline sweet! #showjustforme #hot-un-locketts 2 hours ago
- @loveline yeah but I had already heard them! 2 hours ago
- RT @drawpit: For Paul Cézanne, An Apple A Day Kept Obscurity Away | @NPR #artsed #fineart #cézanne ow.ly/zly86 http://t.co/lUDXy… 4 hours ago
- Realities of and Solutions to Plagiarism - Infographic: wp.me/p1sK0W-11c #edchat 5 hours ago
- A Visual History of the Last 100 Years feedly.com/e/Ef8M2Cda #edtech #sschat 5 hours ago