Plagiarism Education Week is April 21-25. Turnitin.com is hosting a series of free webcasts to highlight methods to combat plagiarism from pre-emptive education, structuring assignments, and addressing the issue after the fact. Topics include:
- Understanding Plagiarism with the Help of Dr. Seuss
- Tweets from the French Revolution?: Using What Students Know to Promote Original Work and Critical Thinking
- “I Plagiarized My Child’s Birth”: From Extreme Plagiarism to Contextualized Understanding
- How to Keep Your Job, Not Lose Your Reputation, Avoid Getting Sued, and Not Kill People
- Plagiarism Education Week: IRAC, Therefore I Write
- Survival of the Fittest: Adapting Methodologies for Successful Plagiarism Discussions
To learn more about Plagiarism Education, enroll, or participate, visit their blog post here.