The interactive tour includes 3D maps of the grounds, high definition images, video clips, and more. The colossal project of building the memorial museum and exhibit has taken nearly fifteen years to complete.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why we went Google Apps for Education
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Designing the Future of Learning: Personalized Prototypes
- Is Mindfulness Right for your School?
- Creating a Culture of Positive Digital Citizenship
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- RT @openculture: The Chicago Manual of Style. It’s Online. goo.gl/o0psD Added to our list of 600 Free eBooks: http://t.co/1AQYLe… 30 minutes ago
- @MiaVee yep! On iPad try iannotate by @Branchfire 34 minutes ago
- RT @eMPOWERedNZ: The challenge: "twist time to better meet our learning goals" @GrantLichtman @edubookchatNZ #edchatnz http://t.co/M6WkTWs… 44 minutes ago
- @chrisrogers07 Thanks for sharing Chris. Providence Day has a great program! 1 hour ago
- All of my SAIS Conference blog posts in one spot! #isen #saisac #edchat indianajen.com/tag/sais/ 2 hours ago