Mindshift recently published an article of mine entitled “When Students Get Creative with Tech Tools, Teacher Focus on Skills.” In the article, I focus on how to infused digital tools into your curriculum. I hope you will read more on KQED’s website!
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- Using Evernote for Research
- Why we went Google Apps for Education
- Robots, iPads, and museums. Oh my!
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- RT @CPCOTweet: Pedagogy is the driver, technology is the accelerator. #leadCPCO #edtech #cpchat #education http://t.co/1wVIOP0GdJ 1 hour ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Teachers really, really want an apology from Time magazine huff.to/1tmvwZ0 1 hour ago
- @gephillip that one generated a lot of discussion. It's an important topic that no one really addresses. Crazy making at times! 7 hours ago
- @gephillip @KQED Thanks! Which one? 9 hours ago
- RT @brholland: I didn't know that Overdrive works on Computers! freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/rent-e… thanks @TeacherJenCarey #ettipad #1to1techat #isedch… 1 day ago