- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Too Many Ed Tech Terms? Check out this Cheat Sheet!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Google Search Tips Infographic
- Infographic: Digital Citizenship
- How the Stair Master Made me Socially Awkward - or was it Facebook?
- Google Drive: A Better Method for Giving Student Feedback
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- Combating Plagiarism on the Digital Frontier
- Combating Plagiarism on the Digital Frontier: wp.me/p1sK0W-HB #edtech #edchat 23 hours ago
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?: wp.me/p1sK0W-Oh #edtech #GAFE 23 hours ago
- RT @CoolestColleges: University of Miami http://t.co/XBmvDSydmR 1 day ago
- Should Schools Teach Social Media Skills? | MindShift blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2013… via @MindShiftKQED #edtech #edchat 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Alexander the Great
After the death of Muammar Gaddafi has provided a brief respite for Libyans. As the civilization begins to take a catalogue, one of the greatest heists in history has been publicized. The so called “Treasure of Benghazi,” the world’s largest collection … Continue reading
The Republic of Macedonia is continuing with its plans to erect a large statue of Alexander the Great, ignoring protests by Greece and modern scholars. Alexander the Great, the famous conquerer of the 4th century BCE, was born in the Kingdom … Continue reading