- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?
- 12 Days of Gifts on the iTunes Store!
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Taking a Dip in the SAMR Swimming Pool
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- RT @1Password: Who wants to race? annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd….GO! T4WAAJ3YRPE9 2 hours ago
- Great New Archive Lets You Hear the Sounds of New York City During the Roaring 20s #history cultr.me/1gYPzo1 5 hours ago
- RT @finddonorth: The @hillbrookilab - a place that affords discovery. Shouldn’t every space do the same?#ettipad #learningspaces http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- I'll just hit reply all #FiveWordTechHorrors 12 hours ago
- RT @juliafallon: I don't have admin rights. #FiveWordEdTechHorrors 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Church History
This month, Smithsonian Magazine looks at the history of stigmata - when a faithful follower receives and suffers wounds or pain similar to those experienced by Christ on the cross (most commonly seen in the hands). The religious experience has been … Continue reading