- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why App Smash?
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- 10 Best Apple and Android Apps for Education 2013
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- @iamDrWill Tech Conferences, Webinars, Summer Reading? I'm trying to do some iPad workshops for movies so ppl can practice w/ vacay pics! 15 hours ago
- @mr_casal @iPadWells @mrlosik @TechMinock This is awesome! Definitely interested in your update! 15 hours ago
- @iamDrWill Let's brainstorm. Perhaps something like "avoiding burnout" or "prepping for summer PD"? 15 hours ago
- @iamDrWill It was a privilege to participate! I look forward to doing it again! 15 hours ago
- Why App Smash? via @iPadWells wp.me/p1sK0W-Yn #edtech #ettipad #ipaded 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: david eagleman
The next talk was presented by Dr. David Eagleman, a neuroscientist and author of the book Sum and Incognito. He was also featured on the Colbert Report – you can see that clip here. His talks focus was on the ideas … Continue reading