- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Google Tools Launches Thematic National Geographic Maps
- Infographic on Creative Commons - What Can You Use? How do You Cite?
- Student Digital Portfolios: Redefining Assessment with iPads & Google Apps
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?
- Voice Comments on Google Drive With Kaizena
- My Dog Dixie & the Cone of Shame (well, Neck Pillow of Shame)
- Stop Saying "Archaeology is actually boring" wp.me/pJf2X-15p via @yagumboya #archaeology 20 hours ago
- The Story Behind the SAT Overhaul, via @nytimes #edchat nyti.ms/1cCH2Dz 21 hours ago
- Gaming the SAT jwheeler59.wordpress.com/2014/03/08/gam… #edchat 1 day ago
- @felixjacomino @ATT @TMobile Me too... AT&T and I are a marriage of necessity, would match rather have better terms 1 day ago
- @felixjacomino @ATT @TMobile Let me know what you find out. I've been tempted to switch too. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: edudemic
This is reblogged from the original post at Edudemic and is the premise of presentation I will be leading in November at Miami Device. When adopting technology in the classroom, one of the key concerns for teachers and administrators is classroom … Continue reading