- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- How the Stair Master Made me Socially Awkward - or was it Facebook?
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Digital Portfolios & College Admissions
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Too Many Ed Tech Terms? Check out this Cheat Sheet!
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- Infographic: Digital Citizenship
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Google Drive: A Better Method for Giving Student Feedback
- Combating Plagiarism on the Digital Frontier: wp.me/p1sK0W-HB #edtech #edchat 12 hours ago
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?: wp.me/p1sK0W-Oh #edtech #GAFE 13 hours ago
- RT @CoolestColleges: University of Miami http://t.co/XBmvDSydmR 1 day ago
- Should Schools Teach Social Media Skills? | MindShift blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2013… via @MindShiftKQED #edtech #edchat 1 day ago
Tag Archives: mobile phones
I have a 45-minute commute to Knapp Elementary School each morning. Aside from sipping on my coffee, I’ll tune into Philly sports radio, some Mumford & Sons or maybe even some local news. However, in December, my commute took … Continue reading
A nice tie in with my article “Teaching with SmartPhones,” this infographic highlights the role that mobile phones (especially smartphones) have in the learning and living of college students. Thank you onlinedegrees for sharing it!