- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why App Smash?
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Using Evernote for Research
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- @iamDrWill Tech Conferences, Webinars, Summer Reading? I'm trying to do some iPad workshops for movies so ppl can practice w/ vacay pics! 7 hours ago
- @mr_casal @iPadWells @mrlosik @TechMinock This is awesome! Definitely interested in your update! 7 hours ago
- @iamDrWill Let's brainstorm. Perhaps something like "avoiding burnout" or "prepping for summer PD"? 7 hours ago
- @iamDrWill It was a privilege to participate! I look forward to doing it again! 8 hours ago
- Why App Smash? via @iPadWells wp.me/p1sK0W-Yn #edtech #ettipad #ipaded 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: mobile phones
I have a 45-minute commute to Knapp Elementary School each morning. Aside from sipping on my coffee, I’ll tune into Philly sports radio, some Mumford & Sons or maybe even some local news. However, in December, my commute took … Continue reading
A nice tie in with my article “Teaching with SmartPhones,” this infographic highlights the role that mobile phones (especially smartphones) have in the learning and living of college students. Thank you onlinedegrees for sharing it!