- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- Using Evernote for Research
- Why we went Google Apps for Education
- Robots, iPads, and museums. Oh my!
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- @gephillip that one generated a lot of discussion. It's an important topic that no one really addresses. Crazy making at times! 3 hours ago
- @gephillip @KQED Thanks! Which one? 4 hours ago
- RT @brholland: I didn't know that Overdrive works on Computers! freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/rent-e… thanks @TeacherJenCarey #ettipad #1to1techat #isedch… 1 day ago
- Visualizing Emancipation - An Interactive Map for U.S. History Students freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/visual… #sschat 1 day ago
Tag Archives: mobile phones
I have a 45-minute commute to Knapp Elementary School each morning. Aside from sipping on my coffee, I’ll tune into Philly sports radio, some Mumford & Sons or maybe even some local news. However, in December, my commute took … Continue reading
A nice tie in with my article “Teaching with SmartPhones,” this infographic highlights the role that mobile phones (especially smartphones) have in the learning and living of college students. Thank you onlinedegrees for sharing it!