- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- Evaluating Online Sources - Applying the CRAAP Test
- Google Add-Ons wp.me/p3xCJ-4Sw #edtech #gafe #google 20 minutes ago
- @apcarandaa Thanks for sharing Anthony! 2 hours ago
- RT @MrBlendy: Happy #EarthDay2014 from my students' weather balloon photo shoot! @catlingabel http://t.co/XqPJcrG01T 11 hours ago
- RT @middleweb: Terms of service at websites used by teachers & students DO matter, says @teacherjencarey plpnetwork.com/2014/04/22/ter… @amle @naes… 13 hours ago
- @Flynner13 Thanks for sharing Nadia! I hope you will share your thoughts on my experience & suggestions to improve! 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: NPR
I don’t listen to a lot of live radio anymore. Instead, I tend to listen to a lot of podcasts. I can find content specific to my area and take it with me on the go. Here is a great … Continue reading
My friend and Colleague Daniel Schneider added his voice to an NPR podcast on public teaching in Arizona. Dan and I have worked together at Johns Hopkins University’s Center for Talented Youth program. Check out the podcast interview here.
A few weeks ago, I posted an article about a potential exhibit at the Smithsonian Museum – a collection of artifacts from looted shipwreck. The topic has created a lot of discussion and debate over the role that museums serve in … Continue reading