- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Top 10 Archaeological Discoveries of 2013
- Google Drive: A Better Method for Giving Student Feedback
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- How to Find License Free Content for School Projects
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- 12 Days of Gifts on the iTunes Store!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Good Advice - "When Teachers Talk About Their Students on Facebook" - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/education/arch… #edtech #edchat 4 hours ago
- My Second Chance at Life: Why Facebook Is Not a Waste of Time (for Adults) huff.to/1fnF1hF via @HuffPostTech #edtech 4 hours ago
- @janercooper @brholland Thanks Jane!! I hope you're well. Miss you guys at TVS! 5 hours ago
- RT @Edudemic: 5 Great Live Blogging Tips For Teachers edudemic.com/live-blogging-… 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Paul Revere
This month we celebrate the birth of our Nation on July 4, 1776. The origins of the United States of America are a fascinating study in human nature, idealization, warfare, and more. Not surprisingly, the stories that are handed down … Continue reading