- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Evaluating Online Sources - Applying the CRAAP Test
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- Google Add-Ons wp.me/p3xCJ-4Sw #edtech #gafe #google 20 minutes ago
- @apcarandaa Thanks for sharing Anthony! 2 hours ago
- RT @MrBlendy: Happy #EarthDay2014 from my students' weather balloon photo shoot! @catlingabel http://t.co/XqPJcrG01T 11 hours ago
- RT @middleweb: Terms of service at websites used by teachers & students DO matter, says @teacherjencarey plpnetwork.com/2014/04/22/ter… @amle @naes… 13 hours ago
- @Flynner13 Thanks for sharing Nadia! I hope you will share your thoughts on my experience & suggestions to improve! 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: Rosa Parks
Today, Smithsonian Magazine publishes the arrest record of Civil Rights figure Rosa Parks. Parks became a household name and pivotal figure in the Civil Rights movement when, on December 1, 1955, she refused to move from the “whites section” of … Continue reading