- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why App Smash?
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- 10 Best Apple and Android Apps for Education 2013
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- Student Documentaries in History Class
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- @iamDrWill Tech Conferences, Webinars, Summer Reading? I'm trying to do some iPad workshops for movies so ppl can practice w/ vacay pics! 17 hours ago
- @mr_casal @iPadWells @mrlosik @TechMinock This is awesome! Definitely interested in your update! 17 hours ago
- @iamDrWill Let's brainstorm. Perhaps something like "avoiding burnout" or "prepping for summer PD"? 18 hours ago
- @iamDrWill It was a privilege to participate! I look forward to doing it again! 18 hours ago
- Why App Smash? via @iPadWells wp.me/p1sK0W-Yn #edtech #ettipad #ipaded 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: scholarship
A recent article at Scholarships.com asserts that recent high school grads recognize that their High School classes were not challenging enough to prepare them for college and/or the ‘real world.’ See the article: Recent Grads Say High School Wasn’t Challenging Enough … Continue reading
What is the cost of College Tuition? A new site Highlights the Most & Least Expensive Colleges in the Nation
Today, the New York Times highlighted the rising cost of a college education. New data released by the Department of Education (required by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008) highlights the cost of education by institution. The website, the … Continue reading