- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Unearthing the Hidden Tunnels of WWI
- Re-design your school technology around the Cloud
- RT @MrBlendy: Happy #EarthDay2014 from my students' weather balloon photo shoot! @catlingabel http://t.co/XqPJcrG01T 6 hours ago
- RT @middleweb: Terms of service at websites used by teachers & students DO matter, says @teacherjencarey plpnetwork.com/2014/04/22/ter… @amle @naes… 9 hours ago
- @Flynner13 Thanks for sharing Nadia! I hope you will share your thoughts on my experience & suggestions to improve! 9 hours ago
- @gregkulowiec Does it involve T-Rex's? 9 hours ago
- RT @johncroftnorton: Terms of service at popular websites used by teachers & students DO matter, says @teacherjencarey http://t.co/thOgQHof… 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: UN
The Republic of Macedonia is continuing with its plans to erect a large statue of Alexander the Great, ignoring protests by Greece and modern scholars. Alexander the Great, the famous conquerer of the 4th century BCE, was born in the Kingdom … Continue reading