- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why App Smash?
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- 10 Best Apple and Android Apps for Education 2013
- Protecting Student Data & Privacy Online - TrustE, COPPA Compliant: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yl #edtech #edchat 1 hour ago
- Why App Smash?: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yn #edtech #ipaded 1 hour ago
- @garystager you've been hacked Gary! 2 hours ago
- @ptaylorsjr Thanks Phil! Glad you found it helpful. Hope you will share your experiences as well! 4 hours ago
- @iamDrWill Tech Conferences, Webinars, Summer Reading? I'm trying to do some iPad workshops for movies so ppl can practice w/ vacay pics! 1 day ago
Tag Archives: unconscious mind
The next talk was presented by Dr. David Eagleman, a neuroscientist and author of the book Sum and Incognito. He was also featured on the Colbert Report – you can see that clip here. His talks focus was on the ideas … Continue reading