- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Unearthing the Hidden Tunnels of WWI
- Re-design your school technology around the Cloud
- RT @MrBlendy: Happy #EarthDay2014 from my students' weather balloon photo shoot! @catlingabel http://t.co/XqPJcrG01T 4 hours ago
- RT @middleweb: Terms of service at websites used by teachers & students DO matter, says @teacherjencarey plpnetwork.com/2014/04/22/ter… @amle @naes… 7 hours ago
- @Flynner13 Thanks for sharing Nadia! I hope you will share your thoughts on my experience & suggestions to improve! 7 hours ago
- @gregkulowiec Does it involve T-Rex's? 7 hours ago
- RT @johncroftnorton: Terms of service at popular websites used by teachers & students DO matter, says @teacherjencarey http://t.co/thOgQHof… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: volcano
The British Museum, in conjunction with its exhibit on Pompeii and Herculaneum, has released an iOS App for the iPhone ($2.99) and the iPad ($5.99). The application allows users to explores the cities via interactive maps, view objects in high resolution and … Continue reading