Check out Yale’s Digital Commons which allows you to search several libraries, museums, and galleries for digital content accessible from anywhere! Again, this is a free resource.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things Every Teacher Should be able to do on Google Docs
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- iPads in the 21st Century: It's Not About the Apps!
- 5 Great Tech Tools to Prep for the School Year
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Using Evernote for Research
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- About Me
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- RT @Edudemic: 5 Time-Saving Ways Teachers Can Use Google Forms edudemic.com/5-great-ways-u… 3 hours ago
- Video Feedback vs. Feedback Archiving feedly.com/e/Fw8qEvbQ #edtech #ettsummit #ettipad 5 hours ago
- @Firstladyoflove or your trip to Chicago got *really* wild ;) glad it worked out! 7 hours ago
- RT @drawpit: "I liked that my son could create his own drawings and email or text them from a child safe environment" http://t.co/i65LkKSI8… 8 hours ago
- RT @EdTechTeacher21: 5 Great Ways to Use Google Forms ow.ly/zLrDy NEW post from @teacherjencarey #gafe #1to1techat #ettsummit #… 8 hours ago