Archaeologists working at Chichen-Itza have uncovered the bones of six human beings in a sink hole. The humans were ritually sacrificed some time between 850-1250 AD. To read more about the find and see some amazing pictures, check out this National Geographic Article.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things Every Teacher Should be able to do on Google Docs
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- iPads in the 21st Century: It's Not About the Apps!
- 5 Great Tech Tools to Prep for the School Year
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Infographic: The Evolution of the College Degree
- Using Evernote for Research
- RT @SAISnews: Infographic: The Evolution of the College Degree ow.ly/zNt6b thanks for sharing @TeacherJenCarey ! #highered 2 hours ago
- Cup Used by Perikles found in grave in North Athens feedly.com/e/pIV2Lo4K #history #classics 7 hours ago
- @KellyByrne323 @JudyArzt Glad you guys found it helpful! 8 hours ago
- @shanpoulsen Hope you found some of these tips useful! I will be presenting on this @MiamiDevice this November! 12 hours ago