Archaeologists working at Chichen-Itza have uncovered the bones of six human beings in a sink hole. The humans were ritually sacrificed some time between 850-1250 AD. To read more about the find and see some amazing pictures, check out this National Geographic Article.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why We Went Google Apps
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Should I go to Grad School?
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Evaluating Online Sources - Applying the CRAAP Test
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth
- Google Sites for ePortfolios
- @Basler Dale you are right, I love the equation editor! I mentioned it briefly in the article but didn't go into detail. 7 hours ago
- RT @edutopia: Great tips. RT @justintarte: 6 Reasons Why You Should Blog With Your Class: edut.to/1n32fzf. 8 hours ago
- RT @BirdBrainEdu: @TeacherJenCarey @HuffPostCollege Clear directions, periodic check-ins, and clear rubrics help avoid plagiarism! 11 hours ago
- Why Students Plagiarize And What Schools Can Do To Stop It huff.to/1zY2KzT via @HuffPostCollege #edchat 12 hours ago
- RT @edutopia: Because who doesn't love a deal on new clothes? :) edut.to/1nuV4Bb. #shopping #teachers http://t.co/mAYklTqNEB 14 hours ago