For years, online education has been the institution of for-profit educational programs (most famously the University of Phoenix). Now, non-profit institutions are “fighting back” and becoming more invested in online education. Online Degrees has posted an interesting Infographic highlighting the evolution of online education.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- Getty Museum Adds Another 77,000 Images to its Open Content Archive - Open Culture
- Unearthing the Hidden Tunnels of WWI
- Student Documentaries in History Class
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- Google Drive & the Paperless Research Essay!: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yu #edtech #gafe 23 minutes ago
- Getty Museum Adds Another 77,000 Images to its Open Content Archive - Open Culture: wp.me/p1sK0W-Yz #arthistory #history #archaeology 24 minutes ago
- @Miss_Sindewald Glad you found it helpful Kerry! 1 hour ago
- @patrickmlarkin Thanks for sharing the article Patrick! 1 hour ago
- RT @sjunkins: Great school leaders don't forget. #edchat http://t.co/SxK54qkdne 3 hours ago