For years, online education has been the institution of for-profit educational programs (most famously the University of Phoenix). Now, non-profit institutions are “fighting back” and becoming more invested in online education. Online Degrees has posted an interesting Infographic highlighting the evolution of online education.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating a Culture of Positive Digital Citizenship
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Why we went Google Apps for Education
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Online Harassment is Pervasive, can we Tackle it Effectively?
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- Student Documentaries in History Class
- Field Trip Experiment - Kids Using Google Goggles at the Museum
- Online Harassment is Pervasive, can we Tackle it Effectively?: wp.me/p1sK0W-13I #edtech #digcit 17 hours ago
- .@tomwhitby I saw a great example of this at Providence Day, presented by @mattscully @dwillard indianajen.com/2014/10/20/cre… #digcit #edtech 19 hours ago
- RT @hbjerke: Smithsonian is scanning all of its artificats..how awesome is that..everything will be available online #fetc 19 hours ago
- New Google Maps Imagery Lets You Walk In Jane Goodall's Footsteps freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/new-go… #gafe #anthropology #ecology 20 hours ago