For years, online education has been the institution of for-profit educational programs (most famously the University of Phoenix). Now, non-profit institutions are “fighting back” and becoming more invested in online education. Online Degrees has posted an interesting Infographic highlighting the evolution of online education.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Taking a Dip in the SAMR Swimming Pool
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- PBS News Hour Launches 2013 Zeitgeist Competition
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- 12 Days of Gifts on the iTunes Store!
- Great New Archive Lets You Hear the Sounds of New York City During the Roaring 20s #history cultr.me/1gYPzo1 24 minutes ago
- RT @finddonorth: The @hillbrookilab - a place that affords discovery. Shouldn’t every space do the same?#ettipad #learningspaces http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- I'll just hit reply all #FiveWordTechHorrors 7 hours ago
- RT @juliafallon: I don't have admin rights. #FiveWordEdTechHorrors 7 hours ago