The latest installment of Edutopia’s Big Thinkers Series highlights the roll of writing in the new Digital Age. There is a great short video that highlights the changing role of writing in the modern world: the writing/editing process, publication (including the rise of self-publication), and collaborative writing and analyses processes.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Eight Little Known Facts About the Civil War
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- 5 Time Saving Ways Teachers can use Google Forms
- Why we went Google Apps for Education
- Robots, iPads, and museums. Oh my!
- Using Evernote for Research
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- RT @brholland: I didn't know that Overdrive works on Computers! freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/rent-e… thanks @TeacherJenCarey #ettipad #1to1techat #isedch… 19 hours ago
- Visualizing Emancipation - An Interactive Map for U.S. History Students freetech4teachers.com/2014/10/visual… #sschat 21 hours ago
- Demystifying the MOOC nyti.ms/1u6MYCL #edtech #edchat #mooc 1 day ago
- @Firstladyoflove just FYI that shows your facebook profile name. Beware the influx of weirdos wanting to friends you ;) 1 day ago