The latest installment of Edutopia’s Big Thinkers Series highlights the roll of writing in the new Digital Age. There is a great short video that highlights the changing role of writing in the modern world: the writing/editing process, publication (including the rise of self-publication), and collaborative writing and analyses processes.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Greece Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- How the Stair Master Made me Socially Awkward - or was it Facebook?
- Redefining the Writing Process
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Digital Portfolios & College Admissions
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Infographic: Digital Citizenship
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- Google Search Tips Infographic
- My Resume and Portfolio
- Combating Plagiarism on the Digital Frontier: wp.me/p1sK0W-HB #edtech #edchat 8 hours ago
- Google Docs & Research: How-To?: wp.me/p1sK0W-Oh #edtech #GAFE 9 hours ago
- RT @CoolestColleges: University of Miami http://t.co/XBmvDSydmR 1 day ago
- Should Schools Teach Social Media Skills? | MindShift blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2013… via @MindShiftKQED #edtech #edchat 1 day ago