The latest installment of Edutopia’s Big Thinkers Series highlights the roll of writing in the new Digital Age. There is a great short video that highlights the changing role of writing in the modern world: the writing/editing process, publication (including the rise of self-publication), and collaborative writing and analyses processes.
- Ancient History Ancient Rome Anthropology Apple Archaeology Art History Classical Archaeology Classics Education Educational Resources Educational Technology Egyptology Google Higher Education History Lesson Plan Looting Museums Nautical Archaeology New World Archaeology Pedagogy Physical Anthropology Podcast Professional Development Public Education Social Media Teachers Technology Uncategorized United States History
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things Every Teacher Should be able to do on Google Docs
- 2 Great Visual Lists of iPad Apps for Students & Teachers
- 5 Tips for Classroom Management with Mobile Devices
- Why 1950s America was *Not* Magical!!
- Women Warriors - A History of Real Women in Combat
- Using Evernote for Research
- The Best Online & Interactive Museum Exhibits
- Why We Went Google Apps
- Why I Love My Students - "Take a Salt Tablet"
- Macedonia Continues Plans to Erect Alexander Statue In Spite of Protests from Greece
- RT @TechNinjaTodd: @MichelleObama we would be honored to interview you for @EduAllStarsHQ sometime if you're interested. http://t.co/Z6F6wI… 14 hours ago
- Try Using ThingLink to Create Visual Prompts for Blog Comments feedly.com/e/iFAj7R65 #edtech 18 hours ago
- @DevorahHeitner Not sure I can do SXSWedu, what about ISTE or another EdTech like Educon? 18 hours ago
- @sam_bruzzese Thanks for sharing Sam! 18 hours ago
- RT @EdWeekTeacher: Do you know a teacher at your school that displays exceptional leadership? Nominate them as a Leader To Learn From: http… 21 hours ago